Steps to install adhoc application on iphone
If you are unable to install the adhoc on you device and get error messages. Please follow the bellow steps to install the application on your device.
- You can view the apps in iTunes by clicking on Apps in the left-hand column.
- Syncing apps in iTunes to iPhone
- Unzip the folder which you have received in your email.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Drag and Drop the adhoc provision file on application folder which is located exactly at the left corner of itunes.
- Later on again follow the same procedure for MyDriver.app
- Select your device in the left hand column.
- Click the Apps tab and select the Application you want to install.
- After selecting the My Driver app in the itunes,click Sync to transfer the apps you selected to your device.
- After completion your application will be installed on device.